Monday, January 9, 2012

Reflecting the Son


Last night as I was driving home I noticed the full moon "Wow, it is so bright". Then I started thinking, "The moon is only a reflection of the sun...this is just like us." We as Christians are to be a reflection of the Son of God. We are made in His image, created to shine the light of Him in all that we do, say, and think! This should be our goal, to continually be shining His light to the world as He commanded us saying "Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." (Matt. 5:16) This is my goal, to continually be shining His light to the world so that I may bring glory to God! To be reflecting the light of His Son and to do as He did. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I think about this phrase often ;)

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete