Saturday, January 28, 2012

God's Love


God's LOVE for us is AMAZING!
I just finished watching the 'Passion of the Christ', and wow. That movie is so impacting. It makes me think of how small and worthless our own little whims and complaints about daily things are.
It is such a good reminder to me of what Christ did.
As I was watching it I was thinking about all the sin and falleness of this world, and how ALL of it was placed on Christ, He bore the weight of all so that we might spend a perfect eternity with Him. Even though we are the ones who put Him on the cross, He still loves us beyond words. It really is indescribable how AMAZING His love is. Our sin, each hurtful word, each evil thought, was another tear in the flesh of Christ. And He bore it all for us!
I just want to say Thank-You God.

1 comment: