Thursday, November 3, 2011

Giving Christ Your Everything

Lately I've been thinking about what to do with my life, why am I here? Out of the millions of people on this earth, I was placed here for a reason.

After graduating high school I often get asked "So, what are you going to do now?" It was often frustrating, because I really didn't know what to do. Of course I had many dreams and plans, but that doesn't always work out. Sometimes life doesn't go the way we want. Not that there's anything wrong with my life, it's just sometimes hard to figure out, right?
But the thing is, we cant figure things out all the time. We just have to leave it up to God! Knowing that He is in complete control is such a comfort to me. 

Today I read in Galatians "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

I want my life to be given completely over to Christ, so that He lives in me! I have been trying to decide what to do...but just lately God seems to be telling me "Let go, and give your life to Me". And this is my hope "It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment