Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Post!

Hello anyone who might be reading this!
So, I'm not much of a writer (writing was actually my very least favorite subjects in school) but I am attempting to start working on conquering my fears, haha ;)
I have had other blogs...but was never consistent..and I don't really like them (they're pretty old) So yeah, this is my new one.
I probably will be posting lots of pictures..because I absolutely LOVE editing pictures, and my sister is a photographer, so yeah I get to edit lots of cool pics!
Right now I am taking college classes (http://www.caedmoncollege.org) and one of the subjects is rhetoric, so now I will have a place to post all my writings.
Well we'll see how this goes...life can get pretty busy at times, especially right now...it seems like I'm always doing something, and right now I should be doing homework, but I'm procrastinating and creating a new blog.!
Ok, this is getting really boring, so I'll go....until next time, to God be the Glory!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha love it karissa! I hear you, as far as life, and busy. Btw this is a sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm so excited you've decided to pick up blogging again! And even though you might not like writing, I think you're pretty awesome at it! Love you and I look forward to reading future posts by you! :)

    -Destiny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Devin and Destiny :)
    We'll see how it goes...haha :)

    ReplyDelete